Just a girl sharing her love of reading, writing and everything in between:
I married my high school sweetheart and best friend at the ripe old age of eighteen. After more than twelve years together you’d think that we’d be sick of each other but for some reason we are still crazy for one another! We have four beautiful children together and a plethora of pets (the dogs – Harley Quinn and Joker & the cats – Heimdall and Drax). I’ve been a die-hard Pokemon fan since 1998. And YES I still play the games…daily…and collect the cards…and watch the television shows…and movies… Let’s just say I’m a little obsessed and leave it at that!
I will read just about anything but I find myself drawn to fantasy and magic. Witches, fairies, demons, angels…if you have those, you have my attention. I’m working my way towards romance novels; if only I could get past the cringe worthy parts…
I hope to have my own books published one day. I’m working on a trilogy that I’ve been plotting for the last year. I’ve also dabbled in fan-fiction…but that’s just for fun. Mostly, I just want to get a little of the crazy out of my head and on paper.
A little more about me:
- As previously stated, huge Pokémon fan.
- I’m addicted to coffee. Not that I need it, I just really love the taste.
- My favorite color is black. Second favorite is teal. Not aquamarine. TEAL
- My favorite book is The Great Gatsby
- My favorite movies: Blue Lagoon, The Great Gatsby (2001 version), An American in Paris and Singing in the Rain
- My favorite food: Bacon. And crab legs. And lobster. Oh and lasagna. I just really like food!
- Favorite songs: Kiss From a Rose by Seal, Unchained Melody by the Righteous Brothers, Memories of Us by Keith Urban (this is the song my husband dedicated to me when we were only 15 *swoon*) & Colorblind by Counting Crows
- I love the smell of Gain Original and lavender.
- I love music almost as much as reading. Almost.
- I love to dance. I’m well past my prime but that doesn’t stop me from dancing around in the kitchen pretending I’m famous.
- My children’s names start with the letters A, E, I and O and no, there will not be a U (I get that question all the time)